Fulfilling the MD's vision for a great Municipality.
The Bylaw Enforcement department is committed to serve, protect, and provide a desired quality of life for residents and visitors alike by raising public awareness of community standards. Together, municipal Peace Officers and Bylaw Enforcement Officers are responsible for:
- Investigating and monitoring bylaw compliance concerns and infractions;
- Monitoring compliance of municipal bylaws through patrols;
- Assisting with bylaw creation;
- Meeting with communities to facilitate proactive solutions to local issues; and
- Meeting the needs of residents by resolving local complaints by means of mediation or prosecution.
Bylaws & Online Document Library.
Below you will find an alphabetical listing of the most commonly requested Bylaws. If you are unable to find a specific bylaw, please contact the Main Administration Office at 780.849.4888.
Life, Work and Leisure in Lesser Slave River