Fire Services Weekly Update
The Lesser Slave River Regional Fire Service is committed to protecting life, property and the environment from fire, hazardous materials, natural disasters and other emergencies. As such, the department issues a weekly report on all investigations, fire prevention activities and other Fire Services news of importance to the residents of the Lesser Slave River region.
If you have any specific questions or concerns related to these updates, please contact Regional Chief of Lesser Slave Lake Fire Services Jamie Coutts.
- 7 Students completed 1041 LVL 1 (Fire Service Instructor)
- Deputy Chief Attended 2 day Fire Code/Building Code conference in Edmonton
- Points West Fire Alarm meeting
- St Mary’s K-Gr 3 Students given safety talk and fire truck tour
- Dangerous goods Call at Holiday inn: Improper Chemical Use
- Fire chief attended Southern Alberta Fire Dept. Conference to do a presentation
- Meeting with the Office of the Fire Commissioner
- Dangerous goods call at local hotel. Full evacuation and deployment of DG team
- 4 duty officer alarms
- Very busy training week with all full-time staff being trained in instructor, inspector roles