Contract Service Provider – Facility Operator Municipally Owned Community Facilities
Submission Closing Date & Time: November 22, 2017 @ 14:00 MDT.
The Municipal District of Lesser Slave River is accepting separate tenders for the provision of Facility Operator services at each of the following community facilities for 2018 and 2019:
- Widewater Community Complex
- Smith Community Complex
- Smith Community Arena
- Flatbush Community Complex
Facility Operator services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Light duty maintenance and repairs to the facility
- Weekly inspections of the facility and documentation
- Cleaning of the facility & garbage removal
- Respond and follow-up to emergent maintenance issues and/or security/fire alarms
- Snow and ice removal around facility access doors
- Contact person for rental enquiries, bookings, facility viewing, pre-inspection, key transfer and post-inspection for damage deposit refund details
Tender packages including the bid submission form are available for download on the Municipal District website at www.mdlsr.ca or in paper copy at the Municipal District Administration Office in Slave Lake.
The deadline for tender submission is Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 2:00 PM. Bids must be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked as “Facility Operator Tender”.
For further information please contact:
Russ Jassman, Director of Rural Services
Municipal District of Lesser Slave River, Box 722 SE Slave Lake, AB T0G 2A0
Ph: (780) 206-5395