The Municipal District of Lesser Slave River is accepting tenders for the provision of Facility Operator services for the Smith Community Arena.
Submission Closing Date & Time: December 11, 2017 @ 14:00 MDT.
Facility Operator services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Light duty maintenance and repairs to the facility;
- Weekly inspections of the facility and documentation;
- Cleaning of the facility & garbage removal;
- Respond and follow-up to emergent maintenance issues and/or security/fire alarms;
- Snow and ice removal around facility access doors; and
- Act as the contact person for rental enquiries, bookings, facility viewing, pre-inspection, key transfer and post-inspection for damage deposit refund details.
The term of the agreement will be two (2) years beginning January 1, 2018 and ending December 31, 2019. There is also the possibility of a one (1) year extension with mutual agreement between the owner and the successful bidder.
Tenders submissions must be submitted on the attached form and be signed by an authorized representative of the company. Sealed tenders will be received until 2:00 p.m. local time on Monday December 11, 2017 at the Municipal District of Lesser Slave River Administration Office in Slave Lake, Alberta and must be clearly marked “Smith Community Arena Facility Operator Tender”.
The submission address is:
Municipal District of Lesser Slave River Administration Office
Box 722, 3000-15 Avenue SE
Slave Lake, AB T0G 2A0
Electronic or faxed submissions will not be accepted.
Tender documents are available for download through the Municipal District of Lesser Slave River website: www.mdlsr.ca
Alternatively, a hardcopy of the tender documents may be acquired from the Municipal District of Lesser Slave River Administration Office in Slave Lake.
For further information please contact:
Russ Jassman, Director of Rural Services
Municipal District of Lesser Slave River, Box 722 SE Slave Lake, AB T0G 2A0
Ph: (780) 206-5395