Safety is our first priority. We want to provide a desired quality of life for residents and visitors alike by raising public awareness of community standards.
Bylaws are created to address the issues and concerns of the residents, as well as to protect the environment, public health and public safety in the Municipality.
Below you will find an alphabetical listing of the most commonly requested Bylaws. If you are unable to find a specific bylaw, please contact the Main Administration Office at 780.849.4888.
Frequently Requested Bylaws
- 01 Land Use Bylaw (Full)
- 02 Land Use Bylaw Amendments - Combined 1-46
- 03 Land Use Bylaw Amendments - Combined 48-51
- 04 Land Use Bylaw Amendment 52
- 04 Municipal Development Plan
- 07 Development Authority Bylaw
- 08 Municipal Planning Commission Bylaw
- 09 Nuisance Bylaw (Maintenance of Property)
- 10 Rural Addressing Bylaw
- 2018-06 Establish an SDAB
- 2018-07 LUB Amendment 53
- 2018-09 ICF - Opportunity
- 2019-05 Land Use Bylaw Amendment 54
Life, Work and Leisure in Lesser Slave River