When you go to a store, you typically pay each time you buy something. For public services, like roads or garbage pick-up, you don’t pay each time the service is used. Partially for that reason, most residents don’t know how much public services actually cost.
The following Bylaws establish the latest fees and charges for various municipal services. For information on fees not included in this listing, please contact the Main Administration Office at 780.849.4888.
- Water & Sewer Rates (Mitsue Industrial Park)
- Water & Sewer Rates (Hamlets).
- Tipping Fees
- Schedule of Fees Bylaw 2005-11
- Penalties on Unpaid Taxes
- Flatbush & Widewater Community Complex & Associated Grounds Rental Rates & Damage Deposits
- Assessment Review Board Fees
- Disposal Rates Bylaw-Schedule A-2016
Life, Work and Leisure in Lesser Slave River